Southern Candle Classics
Southern Candle Cares! Private Reserve Hand Sanitizer.
We are proud to announce that Southern Candle will be helping to produce and distribute hand sanitizer to protect against the COVID-19 virus during these challenging times.
Decrease bacteria on your hands to help prevent the spread of germs. Enriched with moisturizers and vitamin E to be gentle on the skin. When you don’t have access to a sink or water and want to effectively kill germs on your hands, use Southern Candle Hand Sanitizer to get the job done.
MADE in The Foothills Of North Carolina.
A Southern Tradition Since 1985
For Hands Only: DO NOT DRINK.
Please use our Hand Sanitizer as a refill to any repurposed pump or spray vessels you may have readily available if so desired.
The proper way to apply hand sanitizer:
- Make sure all organic matter like dirt and grease are removed from your hands.
- Apply a dime-size amount to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of both hands, including between your fingers and up around your fingertips and nails. Rub hands together for 30 seconds to allow your hands to completely absorb the product and the hand sanitizer to completely dry. Don’t touch food or anything until your hands are dry.
Purpose…… Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
Active ingredient[s]…… Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v.
Use[s] Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings For external use only. DO NOT DRINK. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive ingredients: glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
- Effectively kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Antimicrobial solution with 80% Ethyl Alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Perfect for when soap and water are not available
- With Vitamin E to help moisturize and keep hands soft
- Water Thin Formulation
- Formulated in accordance with WHO Recommendations
- Fast Acting Antiseptic Formula
- Bottle size: 16 Fl Oz (Larger Sizes Are Available Upon Request)
If You Know Any Medical Professionals, First Responders, Essential Business Or Organizations In Need Of Hand Or Surface Sanitizer Products. Please Have Them Tel-Text Duane 704-402-3558 Or Email: Duane @ firstname.lastname@example.org So We Can Offer Our Immediate Assistance And Larger Amounts Or Quantities